duomo or alma?

duomo or alma?

• duomo

• alma

Results are only viewable after voting.
It depends on your purposes for getting a bag. The duomo seems like a much easier handbag to use and therefore more practical, like a everyday bag, it looks easy to get in and out of and made for typical handbag use (solid container area to put things in and a zipper round the top that doesnt go so far down the sides that your belongings might fall out). The pattern and shape of it matches everything so you can take it casual or dressy. Its big enough for a overnight, for work, for the gym, or just going out. Very versatile and you would proabably get much more use out of it. The duomo is stunningly beautiful and perfect design to store all my things in a nice way but I must say it is really big. It actually looked too big for me on my petite frame.

The Alma is a very classy elegant shape already, add it in red epi and its even more classy and elegant. I can't see it being used as an everyday bag and in my opinion, it wouldn't match with everything. It would be more of a dressy piece (I can see someone wearing all black then carrying the red bag for a bit of omphhh). It also seems rather a pain to get in and out of and I don't like how the zipper goes all the way down.

I guess if you have a lot of everyday bags and want a special occassion piece the alma would be your best bet, if you want an everyday easy to use bag, the duomo. Personally I like the duomo much better. Hope this helps.

OMG, that's tough! I really like the shape of the Duomo and Damier is wonderful. But I'm an huge Alma fan :love: The Duomo is probably more versatile... but hey, Alma is Alma :heart: and red is such a pretty color! Sorry, I'm no help :P

I have the Duomo and it's a very practical bag. Due to its structure and the Damier pattern, I think it's a reasonably formal bag.

The Alma is not to my taste either. It's a good size, but it's too traditional for me.

thanks for the reply everyone! every's input has been so helpful. :flowers: according to the poll, duomo takes the lead and reading everyone's comment made me realize that the red epi alma might be too formal/hard to match with everyday wear. but now i'm afraid the duomo might be too similar to my papillon. what do you guys think? :shrugs:i know the two are different... esp my papillon being mono, but i'm worried that i might be able to wear the papillon for the occasions i would wear the duomo and the money could be better spent on a totally different bag, like a shoulder non-tote or a different black epi or just something else. hmmmm.... i wish i could just buy them all. hehe.