Dune Mini Lin Owners Please help!

1. I was thinking of getting this in the speedy for the spring/summer. I have the monos and thought this would look nice in the warmer weather. But I was wondering about the dirt factor and how do you keep it clean? Also, how well does the material hold up? Thanks so much for your help!
  2. I have had mine for about 6 months and it still looks as good today as the day I bought it. I try to rotate my bags everyday so none of them get to much wear and tear. I think it would be a perfect Summer/Sping bag.

3. I'm usually quite careful with lighter colored items so I don't really have issues with keeping it clean

I've had mine for a few months and it still looks brand new..well granted that my main bag is a Damier Speedy

I think the material holds up quite well..it's such a classy bag.
  4. This bag is in my wishlist for 2008.
  5. Wow yours still looks good as new!! Do you use any spray or something to keep it clean? Or are you just really careful with it? :smile: I've been wanting one too but maintenance issues have stopped me from getting it.
  6. No, I did not treat or spray it with anything. The Mini Lin fabric is already pre-treated by LV.

I did have some small dirt spots on the bottom and when I noticed them, my friend handed me her tide to go stick and the spots came right out. The Mini Lin fabric.

I do not use it everyday. I really try to rotate my bags daily to keep them all looking new.
  7. If I get this bag I would be using it everyday from spring through summer. I'm very gentle with my bags but everyday life does happen so I was wondering how you think it would hold up. I know it's not canvas like my monos but do you think the material is still a good choice? Do you regret buying it? Thanks again!
  8. I say go for it!!!!! You should be fine!!!