Duck Dynasty on A&E

so i take it they also sell a bunch of gimmicky hunting stuff?

Not really gimmicky....the meat of their business is duck calls, they range in price from under $20 to almost $200....They also have t-shirts, and logo wear, and some cooking sauces, etc.

But they are legit in the duck hunting community, for sure. Duck calls are the main focus of their business.

Interesting article about Phil..

http://www.christianchronicle.org/article2158637~He_walks_like_a_Christian,_calls_like_a_duck

another episode about squirrel brains. lol

the garage sale was funny. i wonder how much they sold the chair for... especially if it was as nasty as they made it seem like it was.

i hope miss kay is taking care of her goats! after she got them it seemed like she didn't really want them anymore.

I guess the younger brother Jep? we saw last night works for the family business too, its the first time I've seen him at work. He has a very pretty wife too, each wife is prettier then the next...

another episode about squirrel brains. lol

the garage sale was funny. i wonder how much they sold the chair for... especially if it was as nasty as they made it seem like it was.

i hope miss kay is taking care of her goats! after she got them it seemed like she didn't really want them anymore.

Did you look at it?? It most definitely was as nasty as they made it seem. *shudder*

I guess the younger brother Jep? we saw last night works for the family business too, its the first time I've seen him at work. He has a very pretty wife too, each wife is prettier then the next...

When was he working? I saw him at the beginning of the ep when they were talking about Miss Kay's hoarding tendencies but didn't see him after that and I wondered about that when watching it last night. I had the impression that he did not work in the family business.

In one of the first episodes didn't they show Jase's wife as a blonde with long hair? When the wives were explaining what the problem with sending Si and Phil to career day was- wasn't one of those blondes Jase's wife?

When was he working? I saw him at the beginning of the ep when they were talking about Miss Kay's hoarding tendencies but didn't see him after that and I wondered about that when watching it last night. I had the impression that he did not work in the family business.

In one of the first episodes didn't they show Jase's wife as a blonde with long hair? When the wives were explaining what the problem with sending Si and Phil to career day was- wasn't one of those blondes Jase's wife?

Don't know if he was "working" LOL, but I'm sure I saw him at the factory, think it was the episode where Jase built the office...he was also the one filming Miss Kay's cooking video in one of the earlier episodes ....

I think I read the show was filmed over 5-6 months, so the wives hair does change depending on the filming...Willie's wife has blonde long hair, although in the garage sale episode her hair colour looked darker - more like a light brown. Jase's wife has brown hair, I've seen it long and as a shorter bob on the show...

You are right, the career day talk was with Jase's & Willie's wives - they were also the 2 getting the pedicures when the school called about career day...Jep's wife also has long blonde hair and looks much younger than the other 2, she was in a lot of the last 2 episodes, she is always with Miss Kay - she was with her when Wille came to pick up the goats & was helping out at the garage sale.

Funny how Phil keeps saying Willie married a yuppie, I assumed he met his wife at college and she isn't from the area, but I read they have known each other since grade 3...Jase met his wife in high school

I thought Jase's wife has reddish hair? I know the ep where they got people from the neighborhood to help make calls for the huge shipment, there was one girl, not Willie or Jase's wife, that was pretty smokin. Maybe that was Jep's wife?

I thought Jase's wife has reddish hair? I know the ep where they got people from the neighborhood to help make calls for the huge shipment, there was one girl, not Willie or Jase's wife, that was pretty smokin. Maybe that was Jep's wife?

Yup, that's the one I was talking about - thats Jep's wife

Found some pics of the wives:

Top pic - Willie's wife Korrie, Jep's wife Jessica, Miss Kay & Jase's wife Missy
Middle pic - Willie's wife Korrie
Bottom pic - Jase and his wife Missy

Attachments

• Robertson-Family-Laughting-at-Meeting.jpg
    Robertson-Family-Laughting-at-Meeting.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 19,661
  • korie-robertson-duck-dynasty.jpg
    korie-robertson-duck-dynasty.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 24,102
  • Missy-and-Jase-Robertson.jpg
    Missy-and-Jase-Robertson.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 39,082

Yes, he is one of two brothers not previously shown. Jep was actually seen in the first episode but you wouldn't have known it was him. He was (one of) the camera guy(s) shooting the cooking video. I can't remember if it was just him or if there was another one shooting the video as well.

Thanks Slang. What was confusing me is that we (or at least I) had not seen Jep when the ep about Career Day was on so I thought that 2nd blonde was Jase's wife as I didn't know Jep existed.

Who's the one between Jase and Si in that top pic? Is that Jep? I only recall seeing him at the beginnig of this week's ep so don't recall what he looks like.

Thanks Slang. What was confusing me is that we (or at least I) had not seen Jep when the ep about Career Day was on so I thought that 2nd blonde was Jase's wife as I didn't know Jep existed.

Who's the one between Jase and Si in that top pic? Is that Jep? I only recall seeing him at the beginnig of this week's ep so don't recall what he looks like.

I actually think the guy on the left is Jep and not Jase - they look the most alike to me...the guy in the middle is an employee..

It's so confusing telling them apart since they all look similar with the hair, beards and camo clothes LOL!

Last edited: