Deals & Steals

DSW Coupon

bagaddict21 Posted By bagaddict21 Posted Nov 18, 2009

1. Thanks for the codes...love that they stack too!

2. 920 doesn't work anymore, at least not for me but.......

DSWSAVE for 30% off 1 regular-priced item
    COMEBACK for $5 off
    SHIPR for free shipping any order over $35

I was able to use all three codes on my order :yahoo:

3. ^^ Thanks! I just got a pair of over the knee suede boots and saved like $29 plus free shipping.

4. When you do the 30% off code do you actually see the price drop? Because it says the code has been applied but the price is the same.

5. ^^ Yes the price of my boots went from $49.95 to $34.97 when I added the 30% off code.

If you're getting a pair that are that are $49.95 your best bet it to add SHIPR FIRST then DSWSAVE and those work together and still gives free shipping even though the order's under $35, when I add the $5 off though it takes away the free shipping. Still a good deal & if your order is more than that then the $5 off will still work with the other codes!

6. This came up when I googled dsw (it was liked to dsw.com)
    Purchase a $50+ DSW Gift Card & Get a $10 Bonus Card Now Thru 12.24!►

7. The 30 percent DSWSAVE won't work for me, either. It says the discount has been applied, but doesn't change the price.

8. Oh my goodness! I love this! I was able to use all three codes from $89 down to $55. Absolutely :heart: it!

9. DSWSAVE for 30% off 1 regular-priced item- worked
    COMEBACK for $5 off- didn't work but I $5 in points to use
    SHIPR for free shipping any order over $35- worked

Thanks for the codes!

10. Does anyone know if you can use these codes on multiple orders or are they one time use?

11. I think the DSWSAVE code you can only use 1 time per DSW account. Not sure about the others but I would guess that you can reuse them.

12. "Promotion Code DSWSAVE is invalid. Please check the code for accuracy and the offer details for valid dates and re-enter correct code below."

=( first time i'm using this..did it expire already? COMEBACK also did not work.

13. #28 Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
    COMEBACK is for brand new DSW online accounts and is only valid for 24 hours.

The BOOTS works for 30% off. DSWSAVE must have expired.

14. ^i just created my account today and tried COMEBACK. i don't think its working.

but BOOTS does work for 30% one regular priced item!! thanks!!

15. thanks guys!