DS tote or Classic Jumbo?!?!

1. I just purchased a classic jumbo and I WAS really content until I saw all the pics of the DS tote. And now I can't make up my mind!!:confused1:

Will the Diamond stitich bags be affected in the price increase? I think thats my deciding factor...

Please help! I'm torn....:confused1:

Tia.

2. anyone?

3. Bump

4. Oh I don't know about the increase on the DS, but I much prefer the jumbo if it's between those two.

5. I would go with the Jumbo Classic without any hesitation, especially considering the price increase.
    I was told that only the classics will be going up in price.

6. Don't know about the price increase for the DS, but for sure for the jumbo.

7. I would definitely keep the Jumbo if I were you! :smile: :heart: I prefer it over the DS tote, and either way, the DS tote won't be hit with a $400 increase like the Jumbo will in a few days :sweatdrop:, so I think you made a great decision! :tup:

8. Jumbo!

9. Classic Jumbo all the way.

10. Jumbo, it can be dressed up or down and is classic! The DS is more casual IMO.

11. between those two, i go for classic jumbo

12. How bout keeping the jumbo then getting a DS tote in a different color? :graucho:I just got a red DS tote and absolutely love it.

13. Definitely the jumbo! Especially since the jumbo is the bag that gets hit the hardest by the increases. Jumbo is THE bag to buy now before the increase.