Drying and Cracking on your B bag?

1. have any of you ever received a b bag that was completely dry all over? i have had 50+ b bags in my time and have never seen on that was completely dry all over. i mean the leather is fine but it's all dry. anyone? i mean it looks like it can be moisturized and conditioned and it would be fine but i'm curious. fyi, i just got an indigo city 05 and this is what i'm referring to.

2. I have had two bags that had dry crackly bits. Interestingly, they too were blue...

3. ok, here are pics of the damage, not great since i took them with a phone cam:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. the edges do seem quite dry. i think some Apple brand conditioner or LMB would help................

5. yes i did give the bag some loving care and here are the results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Looks great Dr. StBart! :woohoo:

7. Thx!!!!!!!!

8. looks sooo much nicer! What product did u use?!

9. i used the coach conditioner and lubriderm!!!

10. Same here.

11. May I ask if these cracked bits eventually peel off?

12. i'm not sure if they do...at least mine didn't. i moisturized and it was fine...

13. I just got a Cornflower Box and every side of it is nice and even in texture but one side that is lighter and VERY dry and unpleasant to the touch. Will the Apple moisurizer help with that? I'd like it to darken up a little bit and I can only guess the real difference in color is due to the dryness of the leather.

14. LMB's ultimate moisturizer can help with that, I have used it before with great results!

15. Candy- if you can get some Appleguarde Rain and Stain repellent- the purple spray can- that has oils in it and will really soak into the leather- I love LMB but I can't use it anymore- the smell is too strong- AG has no smell- at least not the spary. (ok- it may have sort of a chemical smell but it goes away quickly)

HTH! ;)