Dry Clean for Hair??? Please help!

1. I have been searching everywhere looking for the Dry clean for hair that someone spoke about. If any of you have or know the name of the product would you please let me know. I am dying to purchase some!! It was the spray that you use on your hair between shampoos!! thank you
  2. There's Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo (it's the one that comes in different shades).

Then there's Pssssst. It's the cheaper one you can find in the drugstores. It actually works pretty well (one any color hair, mine is dark). But my only complaint is that I seem to go through it FAST.

3. I have used the very cheap Batiste and the very expensive Umberto Giannini and found the Batiste much more effective. I am not really keen on these products though as they always make my scalp itch!
  4. Bumble and Bumble makes a dry shampoo in different colors but the cons are it's a little expensive for the amount and runs out QUICK!! I've been using Stila hair powder (available at Sephora) for about 2 years on the days in between washing my hair and I love it! It smells like vanilla (but not too overpowering) and poofs out the top so that the white powder dispersing pretty evenly. I defintely recommend the Stila at only $23 it lasts a long time.
  5. It's made by Sebastian. I believe it is called Dry Clean. I'm not sure if they make it anymore.

6. I have seen these at CVS. how does it work? spray it on and brush it out? Will it keep a hair style?
  7. i just use plain old baby powder. same results, waaaay cheaper than any of the sprays or professional powders. just shake a little out, run it through your roots with your fingers and/or brush then go.
  8. I use corn starch. Works great and is super cheap. :tup:
  9. Gross!
  10. What's gross? :confused1:
  11. I can't imagine using that on my hair, must wash it or I feel gross!
  12. Bumble and Bumbles works pretty well....just make sure to buy the right color.
  13. :yes:
  14. Ojon makes a good one and Jonathan has one as well, but I've never personally tried the Jonathan. Both can be purchased at Sephora.