Drum roll 'til it comes in the mail

1. Well, I finally jumped into the pool and bought my first LV purse. I made the mistake of getting it directly from the LV site, and after looking at the forum, realize I could have saved big $$! I've waited until the kids have grown to get a few of the finer things. When I saw the Beverly Clutch I had to have it. Had to. I can't wait 'til it comes in the mail. It's my gift to myself, and high time. Good to be in the company of those who appreciate such fine and fun stuff. xo Katie
    P.S. My grown daughter laughed when I told her I'd ordered it, and said, "You do know that you've opened a can of worms, Mom. Now you're going to have to trade in all of your patinum jewelry for gold...to match that little purse." Hadn't thought of that. Oh well....my life is taking a whole new direction. I like it.

2. Hi! Welcome to the forum!

3. Hi Katie and welcome! :flowers: Congratulations on your first LV!

4. Thanks for welcoming me. Will look forward to checking in every now and then. Happy Holidays to all. xo Katie

5. Hi and welcome to the purse forum! Congrats on your first LV!

6. Hi and welcome to tPF ... congrats on your 1st LV!

7. welcome to TPF and congrats on your first LV!

8. Welcome and congrats on your new bag. You deserve it.

9. Welcome Katie to tPF!! You'll love it here & congrats on your first LV!

and so it begins.....

10. Hi Katie, Congrats on your new purse and welcome to the forum :flowers:

11. That is/was my first LV, too! It is actually in my husband's closet, waiting for Christmas morning. I did examine it to make sure it was exactly what I wanted (it is!), but now, it went back into the closet. I cannot wait to use it! I think the clutch is the perfect size for going out to dinner with DH, and I love the detachable strap as well as that gorgeous buckle.

Enjoy!!!

(I guess I have caught the bug, too, though, because I am scouting another purchase for January! :shame:smile:

12. Congrats on your beautiful bag and for drinking the Kool-Aid with all of us!

13. Welcome, welcome!!! This surely won't be your last LV!!!

14. Hi and Welcome to the forum! I love the Beverly clutch. I just tried it on this past weekend and it's beautiful! Congrats on your lovely first purchase.