DRUM ROLL PLEASE...The Unveiling!!!

can i ask a question about the new reference section - should the pics only be of bags tPf members own, or of any pics collected on the internet of that particular style?

Super question...they can be pics from anywhere! All that we ask is that you credit the source to the best of your ability.

MORGANNG and Everyone...

I have added a current Hermes price rerence thread as well. You can post the date and Hermes item with the cost. If you just have some info from a store visit and not a purchase you can add them as well. No pics in there please. Just short posts with the price info. Please make sure you state U.S. dollars.

THANK YOU, Kellybag & jag for making the Hermes sub-forum a wonderfully nice place for us all. The new reference sub sections are :yahoo: :yahoo: I love it! :heart: :heart:

PS: It's great >> no chatter. It's what a perfect reference thread should be!

Dear Ms. Jag and Ms. Kellybag:

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!! Another few more hours saved for me......

Thank you for the hard work and making the Hermes forum really ORGANIZED!!!

Enjoy the weekend,
Morgan

:drinks: A big toast to jag and KellyBag for cleaning up and creating such a wonderful reference section for us. WELL DONE!!!! It is soooo useful for those us still learning about all of the different Hermes bags, colors and leathers. I will be glad to add some photos to the scarf section.

YAY! Thanks a bunch KB and Jag; I LOVE the way you organized it--you both are awesome! I'm out of town for the next week or so; will contribute when I return--hopefully I'll have some new things to add! :graucho: