Drum Roll Please!!! Introducing Gucci!!

Wow, what a cutie!!! If you ever need hound advice, feel free to pm me -- I have two beagles, so I'm well-versed in the hound antics, haha. Hounds can be a pain in the butt, but I've never met dogs with more personality and my girls make me laugh every single day.

She will come out of her shell, just give her time. The fact that she's young means you'll be able to quickly get her to overcome some of those issues.

Ahh, that face! And those ears. Awww...

Gucci is precious! I had a blue tick coon hound/ shephard mix years ago. He was a great dog. Be careful because the coon hounds tend to pick up a scent and follow it - we were constantly trying to find Lucas. Enjoy her. I am going through the same puppy thing - Ella is only 9 weeks! Good luck! Love her name btw.

Well, she certainly came out of her shell today! She's playing like a maniac! I'm too old for this crap LOL! She's still doing great w/ her housebreaking.

Thanx for all the kind words my friends.:heart::heart::heart: God, I love this place...Between the vacation and now Gucci and can barely get on my e-mail let alone the PF!