Drugstore Eye Cream or Serum

1. Hello! I am looking for a good drugstore eye cream (really because I want to save money from department store brands). Do you have any recommendations for a good drugstore one? Either serum or cream? Also, I am not quite sure which to use when- like what is the difference between serum and cream, and do I only need one or both? Help! :sos:

ps. If it is fragrance free, that would be good, also something on the less expensive, but effective side. Mainly for fine line prevention and dark circles (if one even exists lol)... Thanks so much in advance!
  2. I like Olay products. I use Regenerist eye serum and face serum. I think you can use serums alone or under moisturizer. I recently bought a new Olay product, Definity Eye Illuminator- it really seemed to lessen the appearance of dark circles. I also like ROC Lift and Define Eye Cream, and ROC Deep Wrinkle Serum. I think it has a non-Rx strenght of Retinol in it-, as does the eye cream. The face serum (ROC) has a very strong fragrance, though, you may not like that. ROC makes a retinol night cream, I use it too, but sometimes it is a little too 'strong' and my face gets dry, so I use the Olay Regenerist for a day or two.
  3. I love the Boots Restore & Renew serum. It made my skin smoother and softer! I haven't tried their eyecream but a lot of people like their products in general.
  4. Thanks, I will check those out!!