Drop The Martini And Tell Us What She Bought!!!

are there no group pics of all your bags in this PF reunion of sorts? that would really knock our socks off while waiting for all of you to COME CLEAN with your goodies!!!!

are there no group pics of all your bags in this PF reunion of sorts? that would really knock our socks off while waiting for all of you to COME CLEAN with your goodies!!!!
well, that would probably have been a good idea,...if we had thought of it...we were busy counting olives!:P

OK, now that i've stopped hyperventilating i can type again . . .

what a way to start the week! skip out of work early, meet some really fun ladies, shop and drink. oh yeah, and buy -- i did get something, but pix will have to wait a couple days as i seem to have lost the camera. (don't bother guessing -- you've never seen it before.)

loved meeting everyone -- let's do it again! but we should probably give the restaurant a heads' up so they can order some extra olives. the the martini-drinking patrons later in the evening must have been forced to rough it with onions or go without garnish

ps -- HG, if you persist in calling my KARUNG SNAKESKIN bag "wart snake" i'm going to terrorize you mercilessly with it when next we meet . . . . :P