Drew Barrymore's bag in Music and Lyrics

1. Are you kidding??? There is an entire thread on the subject!!! The great detectives on this forum have found it and here it is by Anna Corinna:

I've been obsessed by this bag and they've been all sold out. I finally found it in the color Tobacco (the very last one) by calling the store in NY and it just arrived this afternoon & I love it! BUT the very next day after I ordered it on sale and non-returnable, I saw the link I just posted to you!! Very frustrating! But anyway, that's the scoop!
  2. THANK you very much!!
    Sorry I hadn't seen the thread:blush: But I'm new on this forum...

Greeets Marina
  3. Welcome to this site - it's the greatest! I believe there is a code for lunaboston.com with 20% off. Let me know if you decide to go for it. Although I was pining for the butterscotch, I have to admit the tobacco is really wonderful too. It's a great style bag! If I find the code, I will reply again. Off to look for it.... ok here it is: GRECHEN and that is for 20% off. Good luck and let me know how it all works out! It's funny, you can see I am a new member here too and it was because I was trying to find this very bag! I guess we are not alone and that is why they are reissuing it.
  4. Do you know if the code applies to Pre-orders?
  5. I don't know for sure but I can't see why not. You can try it before commiting to buying it and if it doesn't reduce the cost on the next window just don't buy it. I have a feeling it will work though. Let us know!