Dressing for job interviews

1. I have a bit of a problem... What do I wear to a job interview as a fire fighter? I don't want to look too feminine as it might seem like I'm not cut out for that kind of job. But I don't want to dress like I just don't care either.
    The interview isn't in the near future, but it's coming. I have some time to think about it, but I simply can't come up with anything!

2. i would suggest a white button-up shirt, black pinstripe or grey pants, closed toed high heels, and a structured black bag. it's simple and classic. you'll look professional without looking too frilly.

3. You can't go wrong with a great suit (black, grey) and nice, simple white shirt/blouse. Wear mid heel, closed shoes and a simple structured bag. Knock 'em dead!!!

4. I would wear something like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a male dominated, casual workplace. I wouldn't wear a suit, because it would be too dressy and make you look like you're trying too hard. I also wouldn't wear anything too tight, trendy, or girly because you want them to take you seriously. JMHO. Good luck!

5. I agree with the ladies above. What NOT to wear:

Frilly blouse
    Flowy Skirt
    Stilettos
    A bag that isn't black, brown, grey or navy

Keep to sharp tailoring. Wearing a tie like the one below is a feminine take on tailoring.

Mannish tailoring2.jpg

6. Thanks, I think something like that might be the answer. I'm afraid if I dress "too nice" it will seem like I'm too feminine for the job.

7. I agree. That looks nice and neat without being too girly. You could even do flats with it instead of heels.