Dresses and Lingerie

1. Im getting married on april and il b going to london next month to do some serious wedding shopping. The thing is i dont kno where the right places to shop are im looking for a nice engagment dress something very elegant nice pastely colors i was thinking of dolce but im not sure can u plz tell me what boutiques ul have that sell nice dresses. and i really need to stock up on my lingerie so any nice lingerie shops? i cheked out janet reger ut its a bit to pricey for linegrie.

2. You may not want to shop in London ... prices tend to be the most expensive in the world. Shop in Paris instead! :nuts: I'm not an expert on lingerie but they have fabulous shops there!

3. London has all the major designer boutiques ... plus Selfridges, Harrod's, Browns, Liberty, etc. Go down Bond St, if you start near Oxford Circus there are some upscale shops that will hit Bond Street which will become increasingly posh (and less clothing and more jewelry, except ALEXANDER MCQUEEN at one end) ... sorry, I'm not good with street names or directions. London is a small city, I just stumbled upon this area when I was there. It goes from crazy touristy to boutique-y to posh really fast.

Harrod's is like a one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING though service can be nonexistant unless they think you can spend.

4. thanx alot but are they any specific shops for dresses and leingerie?

5. congrats!

6. Agent Provocateur in London for lingerie....