Dress Suggestion

?

Which dress you like the best and why?

1. BGBG Satin Dress

2. BCBG Silk Bronze

3. BCBG Silk Blue

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm going to a friend's wedding on a yatch in CA this coming Saturday. It's black tie but I don't feel like wearing a gown. What do you think of these?

1. BCBG Satin. This is on clearance sale so I can get it for around $70.

2 & 3. Not on sale. But not too bad!

If you have other suggestion, please say. After plane tickets, gift, hotel, etc... I only want to spend around $250 or less on a dress.

Thanks.

BCBG Satin Dress.jpg BCBG Silk.jpg BCBG Silk Blue.jpg
  2. Unless you're the bridesmaid and assuming it's an evening (or partially evening) do, I'd go for the blue dress, personally. :yes:

3. Hey, I got married on a yacht in CA too! Is it in Newport Beach? :smile:

Anyways, I like the first one, but I do agree it's a little bridesmaid-y. The blue one is pretty! Have fun!

4. Hi Sailornep! We meet again ;). Yes it is in Newport Beach, Electra Cruises?

I'm not totally in love with any one of those dresses. I gained some weigh and none of the dresses I have fit so I'm getting desperate :wtf:! If I get the first one, I will pop out the flower and have the tailor take in the bottom to be more fitted.

5. I would like the first better if it was shorter and didn't have the flower. I think it would be good at the knee.

6. Cool! I thought your name sounded familiar (you took off the "nk" right?). I think the modifications on the pink dress would make it look nice. Let us know what you ultimately decide on! You should have fun, those cruise weddings are a blast. :smile:

7. My vote is the blue dress.:tup:

8. The silk dress in blue is gorgeous!! And I'm sure you can use it for other events after this wedding, so it's gonna be "practical" to boot!

9. I like the pink one!

10. Agreed! The pink one looks like bridesmaid style...