Dress Opinion - Yay or Nay

1. This would be a work summer dress. I am ordering the Black Halo I mentioned in another post and using the coupon code. I figured I'd check for anything else to include in the order. This is an Iisli dress. I am not sure if it is too young for me (I am 36) and I keep going back and forth on whether or not I like it. I am sure I'd know if it were in front of me. So what do you think?

2. i dunno. i would say it depends on your body type. i'm not a fan of "material belts"

unless it's a DVF wrap most dresses like the one above make me look frumpy.

me, personally, not a fan.
  3. I'm also not too big on this dress, but maybe that's because I know it wouldn't look good on me - it would make me look too old (I'm 25). I don't think it would be too young on you.
  4. Hmmm.....I kinda like the dress....the belt has me going back and forth though.
  5. i LOVE it. So a big YAY from me.....
  6. I love the dress, but I don't like the idea of a white dress for work. But, if it was any other color I'd say "yay"...
  7. If I go back and forth about an article of clothing I don't buy it unless it's on sale for a very deep discount, so cheap that it doesn't matter to me. Otherwise I don't but it unless I love it. I have too many clothes as is and I know I won't wear something that doesn't make me look and feel FAB!

Otherwise, I think the dress is cute and simple, not too young at all for 36.
  8. I like it. I could see it worn in many different ways.
    One look I like is a sort-of Mykonos vacation outfit, with a black wide-brimmed hat, and some heeled sandals like Hermes last year with a silk chiffon tie around the ankle.
    I could also see this under a white or pale blue 3/4 length sleeved blazer for work.

I'd say definitely try it on and look it over when you get it, but from here, it's a keeper.
  9. i don't think it's too young. it's great!
  10. I think it's a lovely day dress. Would work well in an office atmosphere.
  11. I totally agree
  12. nay
  13. I like it - but as others have mentioned - do it in a a color.
  14. I think the style is fine for your age.
  15. :tup: