Dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do! They do!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo: OMG Miz Z....that bag looks so yummy!!! Oh and I want your eggplant compagnon...like RIGHT NOW!!! :hysteric: Don't let me see you out in public with it, cause I might be tempted to hit you in the head with my Work bag and do a snatch and run.

I will fight till the end!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :devil: :ninja: :roflmfao

Donna~ of couse you can have first dibs! :heart: I doubt I'll ever be ready to let her go.

fendi~ I am gussing! LOL:blush:

Deco~ it really does seem like an '04/'05 leather. Thanks sweetie!!!

Stunned!! Seriously. That bag is gorgeous. When I first saw it, I thought it was '03 lilac. That is a stunning bag. It sure doesn't look like the other thin, crinkly spring lilacs. Did you treat it or is that how it came? LOVE IT!!!:love:

Cal, cilla, fendi, BAMA girl!, e (gerlinda!), soleil, donna, eping, jy, wclc, tura, deco, sea, citta, ssm & powder~ I am so overwhelmed with the kind words~ thank you from the bottom of my :heart: !!!!:flowers:

Powder~ I did not do anything to it. I don't think the original owner did anything to it but break it in for me!:lol: I am not ever going to treat this bag!

It is amazing:nuts: , I am so happy for you. And it's really inspiring as well. I hope to be able to get my dreambags when the time is ripe;

Once again congrats, this bag is truely gorgeous!!!