dreaming of an evelyne!

I LOVE mine...it is the PM2, and I would definitely love to bump up to a GM2 in a more bang around leather like clemence....Also when I travel I tend to want a few more things in my bag, water bottle, camera, etc...

I guess what I am saying is that one evelyne is essential, and two evelynes are better than one!!!:P

Hey, i think while I was enabling you, Pazt, I went and enabled myself, too!! LOL!

Hi Patz,

GREAT "Mama" Bag! Very Chic and easy to throw around. I kinda wish I had the side pocket for the PMII, but not complaining since I was able to get the PM in Barenia Ebene. Good Luck and hope you get one. I liked the GM, too, but it was too big for me. I'm 5'4".

Can't wait to see what you get!

Hi Patz,

GREAT "Mama" Bag! Very Chic and easy to throw around. I kinda wish I had the side pocket for the PMII, but not complaining since I was able to get the PM in Barenia Ebene. Good Luck and hope you get one. I liked the GM, too, but it was too big for me. I'm 5'4".

Can't wait to see what you get!

Whoa! An Evelyne in ebene barenia!!! Sounds amazing, AHL :nuts: -- can we see some pics, pretty please?

Hey, you guys, enough, please! I'd never even considered this bag until I read this and related threads today and now I don't know how I've managed without one! It's definitely on the "get yesterday" list but now here's a question or two...GM or PM, colour and leather?

I'm 5'8'', US size 4-6 so I think GM (2 for the back pocket). Does anyone know what colour/leather combos are in production currently? I'd love a bright but suspect a neutral would be more useful so am leaning towards gold or brown, probably clemence.

Any pics of a GM2 in gold/brown clemence anyone? Need to feed the growing addiction!

:idea:

pazt:flowers:, all because of this thread of yours, I am even thinking if I need a GM Evelyne myself! And it sure doesn't help that my Lindy's back at my store ... I really am missing a good shoulder bag. :crybaby:

It would be interesting to see the new Clemence colours in the Evelyne. Has anyone seen the new colours made into the Evelyne yet? Curry Clemence, for example?

^^^ I know, that's so funny! I have a bunch of Trims and two Vespas and now I would love to try the Evelyne, too! I better stick to my guns and get a Lindy, first....(but will I like the way it looks on me??/? I don't know....I'm pretty sure I'll LOVE the Evelyne...)

pazt, any closer to your decision?

I've been dreaming of an evelyne too!! But I think my problem is the short strap?? Does H store sell an extra strap that is adjustable???? I heard it can be ordered? is that true?? Can I replace it with the existing strap?? Sorry for too many questions...I'd love to own an evelyne, just worried with the strap, i'm a bit top heavy.. thanks

I have collected many evelynes and vespas over the years and sold them all but managed to hold on to one - in WHITE! I was afraid of owning a white H bag but have finally succumbed to this beautiful color! I was lucky that I found one in clemence (not a fan of epsom) and mine is a PM2 - also a favorite. I wear mine shoulder-bag style with the help of a twilly...

Oh, white is a nice color. I love this color, too.

Yes, I have used a Breloque charm to extend the strap on my Evelyne. It is often on the H Web site but isn't there right now.

breloque10.jpg

Dear Kallie,

that is a good idea! Nice! :tup:

I've been dreaming of an evelyne too!! But I think my problem is the short strap?? Does H store sell an extra strap that is adjustable???? I heard it can be ordered? is that true?? Can I replace it with the existing strap?? Sorry for too many questions...I'd love to own an evelyne, just worried with the strap, i'm a bit top heavy.. thanks

I felt the strap was a little short for me, especially with winter clothing so that's where the Breloque charm really comes in handy. It's the perfect length for me now. You should go in to H and try one on and see how it works for you.

Dear Mary Anne,

In Germany Hermes sell an extra strap and this strap is shorter. Adjustable - I do not thingh that they sell an adjustable strap. I never heard about an adjustable strap.

Sorry - for my English ......

My SA says you can order a strap in many different lengths.