dreaming of an evelyne!

I have collected many evelynes and vespas over the years and sold them all but managed to hold on to one - in WHITE! I was afraid of owning a white H bag but have finally succumbed to this beautiful color! I was lucky that I found one in clemence (not a fan of epsom) and mine is a PM2 - also a favorite. I wear mine shoulder-bag style with the help of a twilly...

Attachments

• evelyne white.JPG
    evelyne white.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 304
I have an Etoupe Evelyne. It's a great hands-free bag. I clip my Louis Vuitton pochettes onto one of the metal rings so I find my wallet and cell phone easier.

Attachments

• Hermès 004.jpg
    Hermès 004.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 148
I salute to Hermes:tup: for making this utterly ********ic bag! I have some action pics in recent H in action thread. You may take a look if you will p. 932

AAB this is the prettiest Evelyne I've ever laid eyes on! What a great colour on the bag.

attachment.php

Here's my raisin clemence GH Evelyne GM from the Hermes in Action thread. I got it just before Christmas (it's my first H bag :love:) and it's been my most-used bag since then. I'm only 5'4" but somehow the PM felt too small for me so I went with the GM. HTH!

(OMG -- I'm still so embarrassed of my messy bedroom!! :wtf:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a red Evelyne PM like Aminamina's (seen in her action shots). Mine is in clemence and I love the bag. I have two young children and the "hands free" aspect is wonderful and I love how the bag molds to your body (and the amount of room in it). It a light bag -- compared to others.

I was never sure about the Evelyne until I saw two different casually dressed "soccer moms" toting thier Evelynes messenger style. One was in bright orange and the other was blue jean. Both women looked incredibly chic and COMFORTABLE with the children milling about.

So a few months ago, I bought a Raisin Clemence GM 2 with PHW and, so far, my other poor, sad, neglected H bags have sat unused in the closet!:smile:

Maybe it's the Raisin color. Or maybe it's that seemingly indestructable Clemence (I had neither before) but I am in looove!!! It's the perfect grab and go bag. I HIGHLY recommend it! The outside pocket is perfect for a cell phone, receipts or whatever, and the inside easily accomodates all the things I need plus a few, small "Mommy, will you hold this" toys. Not too big, not too small. I never thought I would love it as much as I do.

And, yes, I have two small kids!

Here's my raisin clemence GH Evelyne GM from the Hermes in Action thread. I got it just before Christmas (it's my first H bag :love:) and it's been my most-used bag since then. I'm only 5'4" but somehow the PM felt too small for me so I went with the GM. HTH!

(OMG -- I'm still so embarrassed of my messy bedroom!! :wtf:)

attachment.php

attachment.php
O that's beautiful - maybe I should go for the big one too? I like it!:tup: