Dream wallet! Help!!

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
I was just lookin around on ebay between classes (as usual) & I came accross my dream wallet at a freaking steal of a price! I got all excited but then realized someone had literally beaten it up on the inside! It says she has taken it to LV to repair in the past but they turned her down. My question is, do you think anyone would be able to repair this?? I know its in bad shape but I've never come accross this wallet & it is seriously my dream one!! Please let me know what you think!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Auth-Louis-Vuit...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hmm... it wouldn't hurt to try.

I wouldn't recommend taking it to someone other than LV to repair the wallet... once another source tampers with the wallet, LV will not touch it.

If they sent it back once though, does that mean it can't be fixed? Because that's what I think it says in the listing. Sorry for so many questions, I just really want it, but at the same time, I don't want to spend money on it if I wont even be able to use it.

Ok well I just spoke to someone at LV & they said they could fix the coin area & would have to see the wallet in person to assess if they could fix the rips in the leather. I think I will call back later to see what another representative thinks about it. I know I'm grasping at straws but I just love this so if there is a reasonable chance then I'd love to try!

I understand what you all are saying. I guess that is probably the smart thing to do. It is just so sad bc the fuchsia is seriously my favorite & this could have worked out to such an affordable price! I guess some things just aren't meant to be...

do not buy that, trust me i've seen this wallet being sold back and forth and as you can see, so far is hasn't been able to be fixed so chances are you won't... wait until one in better condition shows up!