Drea de Matteo has a new bambino!

Yeah. It is pretty bad. I work 30 blocks north and I guess people smelled the smoke inside our building. It escalated so quickly.

Wow I didn't realize it travelled that far. Are you on the east side too or did the smoke travel west as well? I was in union square so close enough but I shouldn't be surprised it travelled that far; that earthquake we had a few years ago was felt pretty far north too. I remember slapping my laptop close, grabbing my jacket/bag, not speaking to a soul and started walking down 35 flights because the elevators went out. I composed an email to my boss as I was walking...think the subject was "peace out". Lol. They can have that mess...I don't wait to bail, whatever I forgot/left oh well.

I'm pretty sure being homeless would be quite devastating. I don't fault anyone for being upset over losing their home. All those memories, mementos and the fact that you no longer have a place to live is awful. Of course being alive is the most important thing but i don't understand how anyone can try to make someone feel bad for being upset about losing their home. Everyone who lost their apartment in the fire has every right to be upset.

I agree!

Wow I didn't realize it travelled that far. Are you on the east side too or did the smoke travel west as well? I was in union square so close enough but I shouldn't be surprised it travelled that far; that earthquake we had a few years ago was felt pretty far north too. I remember slapping my laptop close, grabbing my jacket/bag, not speaking to a soul and started walking down 35 flights because the elevators went out. I composed an email to my boss as I was walking...think the subject was "peace out". Lol. They can have that mess...I don't wait to bail, whatever I forgot/left oh well.

Yep. 3rd ave.

Sopranos' Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin: Find Out How He Proposed!

1438289381_drea-de-matteo-michael-devin-article.jpg

Whitesnake's Michael Devin popped the question to Sopranos star Drea de Matteo during the band's Atlantic City concert over the weekend
Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage; Ethan Miller/Getty Images

Now that's rock 'n' roll! Sopranos actress Drea de Matteo is engaged to Michael Devin. The Whitesnake musician popped the question during the band's Atlantic City, N.J., concert on Saturday, July 25.

"I fell in love with a very beautiful woman a few years ago, I want to embarrass her as much as I can," Devin said, captured from a fan's YouTube video. "I've been in love with you since the day I met you and I will for the rest of my life, and I hope that you'll marry me."
He added: "I have two questions for you: One, will you make sweet passionate love to me for the rest of my life?"
PHOTOS: Celebrity bridesmaids
Matteo, 43, then played up the special moment for the crowd on stage. "Forevermore," she said, referring to his 2011 album. "Will you love my children forevermore?"
"Yes," Devin said. The Sons of Anarchy star kissed her hubby-to-be, and cracked: "I'm going to marry this motherf—-er!" (The couple were joined by Matteo's daughter Alabama, 7, and son Waylon, 4, whom she shares with ex-fiance, Shooter Jennings. Jennings also proposed to the actress on stage at the Stanley Center in Utica, N.Y., in June 2009.)

On Thursday, July 30, Devin also shared his excitement for the next chapter via Instagram. "Big Huge Thank You for all the Birthday wishes," he wrote. "And for all the blessings on my engagement to this kitty cat…Much appreciated!"

http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/