Drawn On Eyebrows ?

My eyebrows are light so I use gray eyeshadow (very little) and no one can even tell I darken them myself. They look 100X better. I HATE the gross unnatural eyebrows that most Asian girls color on their face. It really bothers me. I just want to get tissue and wipe it off! I saw a girl do it once and she went over her eyebrows over and over again making it blacker and blacker. bleh.

First off, I don't understand what is the big deal if someone has drawn on eyebrows. Why must people bash them for it?

I myself have drawn-on eyebrows as it came sorta as an accident. I plucked way too much when they were already short. So I decided since there was hardly nothing left, to do away with them all together. I think I subconsciously wanted to do it anyway because I saw this neat article in Gothic Beauty magazine about drawn on eyebrows. I get mad though when people bash those with drawn on eyebrows. what's the big deal? Women have been drawing their eyebrows on for years! I believe Cleopatra was the one who started it and actresses like Bette Davis in the 30's did it too. Women who were considered royalty as well like Marie Antionette. And of course, women still do it today. Hell, eyebrows are such a huge pain in the ass so yeah, why not do without them? lol.

Besides, I think drawn on ones can look better than natural ones. However, with myself I sometimes have trouble drawing them on as I can't get the right angle or whatever or I can't get them perfectly even. Well then again, when I look at people's natural brows, they aren't always perfect either, lol even if they have been neatly waxed! But yeah, I still have trouble every now and then drawing them on and I've been drawing them on for about a year now, maybe a little over. Sometimes I end up drawing them too far apart!

I personally prefer to draw mine more natural looking as nothing else seems to fit me. I've tried very angled ones and high ones and such, and they didn't look good on me and some that I've tried, made me look mad, lol. So therefore, I still to drawing them natural like, in like a natural shape, trying not to draw them too high or too low or too angled. But come to think of it, you can't always tell they're drawn on. Most people don't even notice that I have drawn on ones of course, unless they really look and focus on them. I don't think many people go around looking at people's eyebrows anyway, lol.