Drawn On Eyebrows ?

Sorry if I offend anyone but, I think drawn eyebrows look soo unnatural and scary!...especially when the ink or pencil is too dark for their skintone. I've seen really nice ones that were tattooed by a very, very good estetician but it still doesn't look right! What can ya do if you don't have eyebrows?! :wondering {sigh}

Pradasmeadow said:
http://www.bodybenefits.biz/imageupload/Alopecia%20dur%202.jpg

I am not a fan of this look, in fact, it just doesn't make any sense to me, :blink: but, that's my opinion whats yours.[/quote

it looks to me by the hyperlink above..its about alopcia, and that means that you lose all your hair and eyebrows and eyelashes in some cases. I'm not a fan of look that either but that poor girl probably didnt have a choice. I think that was the best she could do because she has no eyebrows whatsoever. Its a shame I think. I feel bad for her.

tw1n8ngel said:
I have a friend who practically has no eyebrows (they are so light you can hardly see them). She was made fun of a lot while growing up, so she starting drawing on them. I personally have never done this and most likely will not, but I think my friend looks good :amuse:
My mom has the same problem. Poor thing, she doesn't look like she has any eyebrows at all if she doesn't draw them on. Her real ones are so thin and light that they're nonexistent. She's pretty good at drawing them on, though, so they don't look weird.

I used to have a friend that would do this. She would completely shave off her eyebrows with a RAZOR:shocked: and then draw them back on. I would look at her like this:blink: .

I'm editing this because my comment is not meant to offend anyone. My ex-friend did not have a problem with thinning brows (in which case -you do what you have to do). She had lovely natural brows but for some reason felt compelled to shave them off.

My MIL, (who is no longer with us) did this as long as I knew her...
10-15 years..
She shaved hers and then drew on this horrible looking "eyebrow" with a jet black pencil...
It literally looked like a clowns eyebrow..:amazed:

She would draw on a really HIGH arch and bring it down way to far! :shocked: :blink:
I don't know if that was a 50's kinda thing that she never got over, or what...

My eyebrows are blondish & light however I never felt the need to use a brown pencil to fill them in. When I do, it looks odd to me, maybe i'm just not used to seeing me with dark eyebrows.