Dr. Q Groove..too trendy?

1. so help please!
    i want to make my first MJ(or in this case, MbyMJ purchase) and i'm kind of in love with the dr. q grooove bag, but I also want to purchase something that will give me a lot of use...at least a couple of years. What do you all think? is the dr. q grooove too trendy??
  2. I don't think it's a trendy bag. I like it a lot. Interesting shape, but not too crazy. I think it's the perfect mix of trendy/classic shape.
  3. I think if anything it's classic rather than trendy..
  4. I agree with the others, I think It is a pretty classic bag. I fell in love with it too!
  5. I don't think it's trendy at all..I like it too!
  6. thanks everyone! not like i needed much convincing, but i'm pretty much convinced that this bag will be a purchase within the month... :smile:
  7. I think it's trendy but since the shape is so classic it will stick around for a while. It's just too slouchy to be a classic like the LV Speedy or the Hermes Birkin IMO.
  8. I think it's a perfect mix of funky and classic!! I loves it!!
  9. I love this bag! it kind of perturbed me though that so many ladies dislike it. I think the leather is sumptuous, the design is cuuuute, and I love the little tag thingy! Ive held off from buying it because I bought an MJ quilted tote but this will prob be my next purchase