Dr. Patrica Wexler Facial Products at Bath and Body Works

1. Does anyone use these products? If yes, what do you think about them? I bought the sample pack for $45 at Bath and Body works when I was there for the sale and would like to hear what others think before I invest further. Thanks!
  2. Hmm...I use a facial cleanser from Bath and Body works called "lemongrass" that I think is from this line. I just started using it two weeks ago and I LOVE it. It smells great and leaves my face squeaky clean after each use. Since I only use it once a day, I dont really have a problem with dryness. I have not had a breakout since I started using it, so it looks promising.:yes: :flowers:
  3. ^^ I saw that, its from a different line. All of these products come in white jars/bottles with the Dr's name all over....

The lemongrass lotion smelled pretty good in the store. :p
  4. i've tried the wexler acne spot treatment and been fairly pleased with it, it really does dry out emerging zits before they have a chance to be gross.
  5. ^^ thanks - I'll try that one.
  6. She's my dermatologist :smile: i use her products that she sells in her office and it works great. I don't know if it's the same as the ones sold at bed, bath and beyond
  7. I have the face cream with the SPF in it. It was around $40.00. I am pleased with it. It is pretty lightweight and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
  8. I read an article about homeopathic remedies here in the Dallas Morning News over the weekend. They said for pimples, to put a dab of white flouride toothpast over the zit, cover with a bandaid and sleep on it. When you wake up, wash you face as usual and the pimple should be gone or significantly better. Since I have very dry skin and have really never had pimples, I would love to hear someone try this and tell me if it actually works!
  9. ^ I heard that using toothpaste isn't good for your skin! I wouldn't know, since I never tried it myself.