Dr.90210 starts tonight

1. anyone else excited? I love this show and can't wait to see Dr. Rey. Also last season it ended with his wife stated she would leave if he helped his father.

I can't wait.

2. I am really hoping that Hayley will have moved up a dress size or two, and yes, a few dozen degrees of latitude - with the kids.

3. nope I just watched it, she is still the same size -0.

4. i missed it :sad: when is the rerun of the 1st episode...anyone know??!!!

5. I can't stand Hayley or Dr Will.

6. Is it just me, or do Drs Brian and Susan exude a certain eerie robot-like vibe?

7. I like the show but I can barely stand Dr. Rey...

8. dr. will is so arrogant!! he was on big brother omg and just as... annoying

9. I am also not a fan of Dr. will. I really hope they show Dr. Lee this season. I thought she and her hubby were such a cute team.

10. Did Dr. Lee have her second baby?

11. I love this show! I can't watch the surgeries though. I close my eyes.

12. Will Kirby rocks! I loved him on Big Brother and love him on this show. In fact I think he's the only Doctor besides Dr Lee I actually like on the show. He may be arrogant, but that's just the way he is. Besides, he is also cute, funny and charming. I miss him on BB!

13. Hayley was very misunderstanding with Dr Rey and his dad. Not everyone can just cut ties so easily even if they had a bad childhood. She was being self-centered.

14. Thanks for the heads up!!

15. Yeah where is Dr Lucy? Maybe she has decided to raise her family in a Reality Show Camera-Free environment. She always struck me as being just a bit too sensible, down-to-earth and generally decent to really feel at home on Trash TV.