Dove skin care

1. Hello all! I just picked up the new April edition of In Style and they have a "Best of" makeup/skincare/etc feature.:yahoo:

In it, they said that Dove Deep Moisture Day Cream with SPF 15 is the best facial moisturizer with SPF for dry skin.

Does anyone use the Dove line of skincare? What are your experiences with it?

Also, does anyone know if Dove tests on animals?

2. They have been getting great reviews. I've been using the body moisturizers and think they are quite nice. I've even repurchased, and I never do that. :yes:
  3. ^good to know!! I am kinda sick of spending so much $$ on skin care would be great to find less expensive alternatives! :smile:
  4. I used to use one of their intensive silk body lotions (it came in a round-bottomed tub and was very thick). Like Jayne1 I also re-purchased (something I never do, either).

It's certainly well worth a try, and if you don't like it you're not breaking the bank!
  5. I have been using dove cool moisture foaming cleanser for the past few months, and I have absolutely no complaints. It's affordable, and doesn't irritate my skin.

I have very sensitive skin and I have never had a facial cleaner that didn't irritate it, so I will be sticking with Dove for a long time, that's for sure.
  6. I use Dove soap and find it is very gentle on my skin and keep going back to Dove after trying other brands.
  7. I LOVE the bodywashes! I am currently using the nutrium one and now they have Cream Oil washes.