Douparis anywhere?

Roxane

Horange!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Hi ladies, has anyone seen a douparis on sale anywhere? I saw one in BJ at my local boutique, and they have another in black, but I am looking for etoupe or raisin or even possibly gold/brown. Thanks! :flowers:

^^^ Thanks Hermesgroupie. Do you think they would ship internationally? I know Birkins/Kellys are usually not shipped anywhere, but maybe they would for a douparis?

Internationally? I doubt it unless you have an established relationship with this store. NYC is very strict and by the book. Do you know anyone who lives in the area who you can trust to pick it up for you and ship it?

^^^ Thanks for the info; really appreciate it. I'll have to see if I can work something out. In any case, I am visiting Italy in Nov, so maybe I will find one in the H stores there. Might work out cheaper too! :graucho:

Does anyone can help me that this H Douparis handbag is really exist? Do you know what year this bag released? Someone try to sell me this bag, becoz I never heard this item before, I seek for some info such as what year it is produced, where can I see the serial no., how much the price etc. and sent email to Customer Service of Hermes website in UK for and answer, surprisingly what they answered me. Here their reply:
Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Please be advised that there is no bag called Douparis in our current collection therefore we are not able to give you any further information on this bag.
Besides, we are sorry to inform you that the figures or letters in our bags are strictly confidential information as those marks are only used in-house. They allow us to identify the bag and this is also the signature of our craftman. Moreover, as our handbags are not "perishable" products, the information of the year of manufacture is not intended to be published.

We remain at your entire disposal for any further information.

If you need additional information, please answer this message and keep the request reference [200443-1328467858] in the title of your e-mail.

Best regards,
Thanh-Mai Ngo
==================
Does this douparis bag only sold in some certain countries? Please help. Tks