Doubts about Rouge Garance

OTINGOCNI said:
Just a subtle plaid stole in Marron Fonce, that's all! I'd still love to see what the new red looks like in goatskin!

Yummy Marron Fonce!!! You will look stunning!!!

I would love to see garance in goatskin as well. That is one I definitely want to see at my local boutique.

Are reds your favorite OT?

Tokyogirl: My SA didn't tell me about the replacement deal (which I hope is not true). But you know, I'm with OT, I'm a rouge vif girl! So yayyyy~ I can't wait for the chevre one when it comes in! ;)

lilach said:
well the boutiques are still getting the orders in from the podiums back then (feb last july etc) :flowers:

Lilach, thanks for the info! Although I don't get to go to the H boutiques that often (due to my crazy work schedule in the last 2 months), the small H boutique in Takashimaya had nothing available (even small leather goods) available in rouge vif. Maybe I need to hit the Ginza flagship store tomorrow.

twigz said:
Tokyogirl: My SA didn't tell me about the replacement deal (which I hope is not true). But you know, I'm with OT, I'm a rouge vif girl! So yayyyy~ I can't wait for the chevre one when it comes in! ;)

twigz, count me in the rouge vif chevre fan club! :heart: :heart:

I saw the leather/colour swatch of Rouge Garance, against Rouge Hermes and also Vermillion. I personally like it very much. I would say it's an "in-between" of Rouge Hermes & Vermillion, which means it is not as dark (severe) red as the Rouge Hermes and it's not too 'sunshine' tomato red like the Vermillion. A good balance between the two.