Double-y Fantastic Day For ME!!!!

1. So today i have received two of the most coveted bags today. an '05 Chocolate City and '05 Torqouise City. My pictures of the Tourqoise City is on another called (so i got my 2005 Tourqoise City and... ) and i will take pictures of the Chocolate City once my camera decides to work again. It is in pristine condition. i couldnt have asked for anything better.

just felt like bragging. lol
  2. congrats! and I'm sure anything that Nanaz has is gorgeous! you're one lucky girl! her bags are always gorgeous!
  3. congrats on the new bags! :tup: show us some pics!!! :heart:
  4. Congrats!!
  5. that's where the chocolate city went!! :yahoo:the color of the chocolate is awesome and rich!! did i mention the leather...TDF!! ENJOY!!
  6. CONGRATS!!!! It's funny how these wonderful bbags often come in twins, triplets...and sometimes even quads..:dothewave:
  7. Congrats for your findings! I'm happy for you to get the 05 chocolate's fabulous, isn't it? If i didn't bought 6 bags in a row for last mth, i may consider that...hehehe

I used to have my 05 turquoise city and it's awesome. Enjoy them and pls use them with gd health!
  8. Aww, Congrats girlie.:yahoo: I am so happy for you. You were absolutely a doll to work with.:tup: I would have not asked for any one better than you. :tender::heart:
    Mods this was done on eBay and we are not promoting any selling or buying here. Just simply sharing our joy.:p
  9. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics.
  10. Wow! Two older bags at once?? You are one lucky girl!! Congrats!! :yahoo:
  11. Congrats! They both sound fantastic!
  12. Congrats on both of your new bags. Looking forward to pics.
  13. congrats on your finds!
  14. congrats!
  15. congrats!! ;)