Double reveal & a dilemma

Ahhhh beautiful! Rose gold :loveeyes:

What did you want the bag for.... If the lily was your first love then keep her, they are both beautiful but think the lily just grabs it... It's the strap, in rose gold... Tdf!

Then get an sbs in a different colour in a cpl of months! :biggrin:

Ahhhh beautiful! Rose gold :loveeyes:

What did you want the bag for.... If the lily was your first love then keep her, they are both beautiful but think the lily just grabs it... It's the strap, in rose gold... Tdf!

Then get an sbs in a different colour in a cpl of months! :biggrin:

That is what I am thinking:graucho:. I have just seen the SBS in Fuchsia and could be very tempted if I could track one down (so much for being unsure of pink)!

The fushia SBS is gorgeous too! That would be a good choice. I agree that the lily just edges it for me in the plaster pink as I love all the rose gold in the chain and also the tiny horseshoe detail. Xx

I've been staring at the family pic of your two Plaster Pink bags for the last five minutes and have to say I'd keep the Lily. The rose gold hardware really works well with the light pink colour.

The fuchsia SBS is gorgeous so if you manage to track one down, that would be a good substitute. The SBS will be available in the colour Flame pretty soon too (already for pre-order on Luisaviaroma).

I've been staring at the family pic of your two Plaster Pink bags for the last five minutes and have to say I'd keep the Lily. The rose gold hardware really works well with the light pink colour.

The fuchsia SBS is gorgeous so if you manage to track one down, that would be a good substitute. The SBS will be available in the colour Flame pretty soon too (already for pre-order on Luisaviaroma).

I think I will stick with the Lily as it was the bag I have been lusting after for the last couple of months and would have been really disappointed if they had sold out before the sale. Just checked out the Flame colour and it is gorgeous!

I think I will stick with the Lily as it was the bag I have been lusting after for the last couple of months and would have been really disappointed if they had sold out before the sale.

Much as I love the SBS in this colour, I think you're probably right.

I think you need to find a summer wedding to take that Lily to - wouldn't it look divine with cream floaty summer clothes? (or a cream suit if this foul weather continues:cool:)

I know it is late but is anyone around for a quick reveal?

I think the combo of patent, chain and rose gold HW is TDF on the Lily. I adore chains on bags:loveeyes:

but as already mentioned it's all about how often you would use each, with what, where etc. When in this dilemma i have found it best to stand back and really think clearly about this as I think we can all get toooo smitten:graucho:

I personally prefer not to have 2 bags in the same colour as there are so many gorgeous colours to choice from and something else always comes along that you want just as badly:okay:

that SBS is just gorgeous! it's the one bag i'm lusting for at the moment, but I already have an alexa in plaster pink and it seems somewhat impractical like Jacquel1ne said, to have 2 bags in the same colour....where did you get your plaster pink SBS?

Both lovely bags! Does the plaster pink pick up colour transfer at all do you know? If it is susceptible to this then you might be best keeping it in the lily as you can wear it shirt on your shoulder with denim and dark colour trousers and skirts. Patent does not attract colour transfer but not sure what you would class the finish as on these bags xx

Good point - but I'm leaning towards the SBS in that colour - the shade is simply gorgeous.....:heart: As to the finish, not having seen irl, but from piccies/descriptions, it does seem to me to be sort of semi-patent/almost like Antique Glace.......but probably completely off the mark!!!.....:biggrin:

Ladies you are not helping! Just when I think I have finally decided on the Lily, Boombie & Roxaholic have got me looking longingly at the SBS.

I thought I had a solution and rang Hof Norwich this morning to try and bag the Fuchsia SBS but someone had just called before me and they were busy packaging it up. Wonder if it was a TPFer? The very helpful sales person said she would ring around the other Hof and call me back if they located one but I am assuming they are now out of stock.

Boombie - it came from Hof at The Metro Centre, Gateshead on Monday (they had 3 more).