Double joy for Mother's Day - a quick reveal!

With its new friend, the Prada Saffiano Lux bag:

I won't talk too much about the Prada bag here, except that it was a long awaited purchase, and the whole mail order process took almost a month with the extremely stringent international order policy Prada now implements. Can't wait to start taking her out! Here it is with a matching Nina Ricci scarf :love:

Thanks for letting me share!

LOVE your PRADA bag!!! I've been eyeing that for a while now. Enjoy your new purchases! :smile:

Ok, so I decided I could go on some guilt-free shopping spree after a couple of consignment sales have gone through :P So I ordered the Bleu Tropical mGGH city (after MUCH deliberation!) from mytheresa.com AND a Prada Saffiano Lux Tote BN2274 in cammeo (light pink) from Prada Hawaii. And to my delight, BOTH arrived on the same day - and just in time for Mother's Day! :biggrin:

I absolutely LOVE bleu tropical city! The leather was thick and chewy with a light sheen (which I adore)...waaaaay better than some of my 2012 cities, I must say! I wasn't sure if I should take the plunge as I knew with this colour, there is a high possibility of fading/yellowing over time. But it's too stunning to pass...so I took the risk :smile: I am totally impressed with mytheresa.com - this is the second time I purchased from them, and everything from shipping, packaging, communication and return policy was flawless!

Here's my beloved city with a quick mod shot. I noticed that it photographs more blue - the actual colour is a tad more light aqua/jade IMO.

With its new friend, the Prada Saffiano Lux bag:

I won't talk too much about the Prada bag here, except that it was a long awaited purchase, and the whole mail order process took almost a month with the extremely stringent international order policy Prada now implements. Can't wait to start taking her out! Here it is with a matching Nina Ricci scarf :love:

Thanks for letting me share!
love the bleu tropical with gold hardware! superb combo! happy mother's day! :smile: