Double has arrived (sorry, no pics)

1. Well, my double arrived from Bal Harbour, Florida! And I :love: it!!! Unfortunately, I am the only person in the whole world without a digital camera, so I cannot post pix:sad: . However, it looks just like the photos, quite floppy empty but looks great when held. I definitely would have liked the straps to have been a little longer, but other than that it is great. I was also worried about receiving one that had a little damage, since I bought it sight unseen, but luckily it is perfect! The YSL SA's in Florida were truly great. Can't wait to take it out tomorrow & thanks to all who gave GREAT advice!
  2. Great! Congrats on your new bag. :smile:
  3. do you have a camera phone? i so want to see a picture.
  4. Congrats on your new bag! Enjoy! :smile: :smile:
  5. what colour do u buy cph706?

i really want to get one myself but couldnt decide the colour though..

im so jealous :drool: :drool: and picsss please!!
  6. Congratulations! Enjoy it!
  7. I got the anthracite/black and it is gorgeous! Not really a true silver, more of a pewter color. The leather does seem a little delicate & it is pouring rain now, so she stays home today!
  8. u dont have a camera phone?
  9. Congrats and enjoy! I have this bag in bronze and chocolate and love it! So lightweight. Since there are no pockets, the purseket in this one is really great! :yes:
  10. Congratulations!!!
  11. congratualtions! Try to get some pics done if possible- wann see it ;)
  12. Sadly, I don't even have a camera phone!:s
  13. This is on my 'want' list - anyone know how it compares to a medium Muse in size?
  14. Congrats. Can't wait to see pics.
  15. congrats cph706 :flowers: i LOVE it from the pics around here!! :yahoo: pretty please share what u think of it.. is it a practicle bag u'd say? :nuts:
    mmm may i ask what are the color combinations we know so far? yours as i have seen in pics is gorgeos! black and anthracite!! i bet the double feature is fun!!