Double Flap Bag in Patent Leather!

?

Metallic Navy or Red Patent

1. Red

2. Navy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi All,

At last. I found my favorite forum. Chanel Chanel Chanel. Can not get enought :yes: :yes:

I'm hoping to get some feedback for my about my to be next purchase.

I love the 2006 Patent Leather Double Flap bag very much but I'm toying between two colors: Rusty (organe red) or Navy one.

Thank you for any help.

navyone.jpg redone.jpg
  2. I like the red!

3. Hard decision, going to vote for the Navy

4. I voted red, I can see more detail in it!
    Welcome BTW!

What's the retail on this swanky number?

5. red!! red patent is gorgeous! i would also like to know the price. i have been on the phone all morning trying to track a pink caviar flap to no avail! =(

i fell in love with the red patent when i first saw it on the site.

6. Please help me! I'm in love with this bag! I called Chanel and they dont know what I'm talking about! Have you seen this bag anywhere? Thanks!

7. I love it in red!

8. I will go for the Navy one ..

9. the red one is to die for!!! :love: how much is the retail?

10. oh my gosh.. isadora: your puppy is soooooooooooo gorgeous!!! (Goldie ??)

iluvchanel: i would normally go for red unequivocally... but the navy is soooo yumm.. so luxe.. so classy! i think the red in the lambskin is much nicer..... patent is a little plastic in the red for me...

11. I love the red. Welcome to the forum.

12. Thank you all for your feedbacks. I think the red is WOW but then I have already own a mini classic flap in red caviar. THe red is really dress you up. Should I get another red? Then I like navy too. It's like another black. Anyway I have them on hold & I'll have to make up my mind tonite.

These bags come in two sizes. The smaller size as in the red is $1800 + and the bigger size like the navy is $2100 +. THe leather is patent calfskin. If you call the Chanel's 800, tell them it's a Patent Double Flap Bag from 2006 Cruise Collection.