Double Eyelid Glue for Asian Eyes

i've used it and i dont like it because u can't put any eyeshadow over it!!!

i heard that if you use the tapes for a long time you can kind of "train" ur eye into having a crease????2 of my friends said that it has worked for them. anybody experience the same?

I am currently using the tapes right now too. i hate my eyes, i have a visible double-lid on my left eye and droppy non-visible double lid on the other :pout:LAME!

i want to get eye-lid surgery in the future :yes:

I recently tried the Blue Eyetalk eyelid glue bottle, and it seems to work really well!! I can put eyeshadow on afterwards too! :biggrin: I like it much more than tapes cause tapes are so much more noticeable.

I'm just curious, but do those members who think that women applying glue to their eyelid creases are crazy feel the same way about women applying glue to their lash lines and then sticking on false lashes?

Yeah be happy with the way your face was born, why apply any make up at all? Your eyes were not born with colored shadowed lids, or lined, your lashes without mascara, be happy with your natural lip colors, be happy with your natural cheek colors. Etc. Such hypocrites. -_-

my aunt had single eyelids on both eyes and she went to Vietnam to get them done like 10 years ago and they didnt do a good job of course ASIA...so it totally F'ed her eyes up. Till this day she looks like she is suprised....yeah a big mistake. If you are considering plastic surgery make sure it is a reputable surgeon please!

i find thd bold part of what you wrote very ignorant.
the double eyelid surgery is VERY popular in ASIA. japan, korea and taiwan, and thailand.
i have not heard anything about vietnam.

i find thd bold part of what you wrote very ignorant.
the double eyelid surgery is VERY popular in ASIA. japan, korea and taiwan, and thailand.
i have not heard anything about vietnam.

yeah...i got mine done in korea and EVERY SINGLE PERSON i tell is so surprised that i had it done because it looks that natural. i think its not so much where you get it, but how experienced the doctor performs it is. everyone i know who have gotten it done in the US has looked pretty bad, but most people who got it done in korea looks pretty good from my experience

I'd like to nominate this product for the Worst.Idea.Ever award.

But full disclosure, I nominate skin whiteners for that same award every year, so I'm biased.

actually for asian to prefer double eye lids is way before we realized there's white people out there. it's just asian beauty standards.

light skin, jeb black smooth hair, big eyes, non flat nose, small mouth, straight teeth. mostly slim is considered beauty.

Hi everyone,
Have anyone heard of Plaza Clinic in Japan? Looking for double eyelid surgery, but couldn't find much reviews on their work. If anyone have been there, or knows anything about the clinic, please let me know.
Thanks!