Dosan Park Hermes in Seoul Korea

birkinlover

Apr 1, 2007
New hermes store in Store, open in Spring 2007.

Attachments

• dosan1.jpg
    dosan1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,482
  • do2.jpg
    do2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,296
  • do3.jpg
    do3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,229
  • do4.jpg
    do4.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,210
  • do5.jpg
    do5.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 1,421
Something to share. I was at Hermes Donsan Park yesterday at 7pm. I browsed around and asked for any birkins or kellys. I was told they can offer a birkin or kelly if i buy other stuff for the same value as the bag. I finally decided on either a diamond watch or diamond ring ( not my favourite but for the bag) . They showed me the colour chart of a kelly and a birkin that they have in store. I asked to see the physical bag. Awarkedly, i was unsure of the two bags..green and rose jaipur. It was strikingly bright and sweet. We decided to put on hold the purchase...we were hungry and its already 8pm. Bluntly, we were told we have to buy now and we couldnt come back the next day..they closed at 8pm. Sad ..I felt apologetic but we couldnt make the purchase hastily especially when I am unsure about the 2 colours, besides i have to purchase a 10k watch or ring to be entitled to buy the bag.:banned:

Something to share. I was at Hermes Donsan Park yesterday at 7pm. I browsed around and asked for any birkins or kellys. I was told they can offer a birkin or kelly if i buy other stuff for the same value as the bag. I finally decided on either a diamond watch or diamond ring ( not my favourite but for the bag) . They showed me the colour chart of a kelly and a birkin that they have in store. I asked to see the physical bag. Awarkedly, i was unsure of the two bags..green and rose jaipur. It was strikingly bright and sweet. We decided to put on hold the purchase...we were hungry and its already 8pm. Bluntly, we were told we have to buy now and we couldnt come back the next day..they closed at 8pm. Sad ..I felt apologetic but we couldnt make the purchase hastily especially when I am unsure about the 2 colours, besides i have to purchase a 10k watch or ring to be entitled to buy the bag.:banned:

How rude is that ? They sound like some Chinese hawkers when they threaten you after you've bargained and walk away. This is H and they should never give you a conditional offer. Buy this and get that especially this is over $10K.

that's just sad to hear. Glad you didn't make a hasty decision despite it being to tempting to be offered a bag.

but on the other hand....the store only 'requested' you to spend as much as a bag on other items, which is approx $10k. Comparatively (with other stores in Asia), that is a really small number where often in other stores you may need to add one more zero behind it.