Doorman TPF member???

1. Friday night, DH and I went to the House of Blues in Anaheim to see OkGo (who were brilliant BTW) but as we were waiting to get our "over 21" wristbands, the doorman just put mine on without checking my i.d. I gave him a sad look and said, "I don't look under 21 to you?" to which he replied, "I can tell by your bag that your are over 21." (had my Dior Cannage) to which I replied, "I could just have a rich daddy you know!" He laughed. Then as I was walking in, one of the other doormen (who was a girl) stopped me to ask what kind of bag I was wearing so I told her and she giggled and said to me, "I can't believe he knew that!" Funny world isn't it?
    On another note, we were with the drummer from Dashboard Confessional (my DH has the same drum endorsement as he does) and he proudly showed me his "fake" LV knit scarf. He even posed with it after I told him I would post the photo on this forum - so enjoy!
  2. Haha... thats hysterical :nuts:
  3. That's funny!!!LOL
  4. :lol:
  5. aww haha thats so hilarious! Sounds like you had an awesome night.
    The doorman is a hottie.. hehe, I love his pose.
  6. :lol:
  7. Hee hee - he is one clued up guy! excellent!
  8. LOL:lol:
  9. Haha awesomeness :roflmfao:
  10. great story. :roflmfao:
  11. How fun!
  12. Too cute! :lol:
  13. Shoo, you have the most entertaining posts ever!! Glad you had fun and snapped a, LOVE that Dior too...I drool, I drool...
  14. That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Do you mind if I post it on the main blog page??? He will find himself when he googles on purseblog now!!! :roflmfao:
  15. :lol: So funny! The fake kills