Dooney's latest: Signature Heart

1. Please dont throw tomatoes at me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know how you all felt about Dooney! :smile: I quite like it!

2. thats not too bad. dooney is cute for little kids! :smile: and i quite like some of it too, its playful!

3. i saw the new dooneys at macy's yesterday while shopping at LV. they actually weren't bad looking b/c of the subtlety of the logos. cute. but i find their bags too heavy without anything in them!

4. not too bad. i love dooneys especially the nile collection.

5. Cute. I really like some of the colors they have out for fall.

6. It's not something I like but it's not the worst I've seen of the brand

7. I think they are cute, although I am not really in to any bag with the signature print all over. I might get my mom the drawstring one in all black leather for Christmas. Dooney bags are cute, but most seem to have the DB printed all over the bag. There are some I like, though.

8. i've seen worse from them...but this one is not that bad.

9. I like it, though I prefer the second shape to the first.

10. am i the only one that hates the handles on the bags? the design, not so bad i guess.

11. That type handle is so stiff. It makes getting into the bag very difficult. It was the reason I got rid of my Quilted Hobo.

12. I actually really like these. They also have a model that is very similiar to a COach Swing Pack. I know what everyone thinks of Dooney, but they were my first high end purse. I was in HS, a sophmore back in the late 80's and it has held up beautifully.

13. These are cute:yes:

14. They are cute! I really like most of their shapes but I could care less for the designs lately.

15. It looks better than the other montrosities that I have seen. But it is still not something I would spend my money on. Personally, if I was going to buy a bag in that price range I would get Coach.