Dooney's at Marshalls!

1. Today I went to Marshalls and I found two CUTE Dooney's. I don't know the names but, one was denim with orange logos, two front buckle pockets, chain on the shoulder strap with leather. The price was only $160.00! Originally???
    The other one was a box shaped cutie. It was also denim and had the words Dooney&Bourke all over it, with two leather shoulder straps. This one was only $59.99! I didn't get either of them though. I really wanted them, but was able to walk away.
    I found a collection of other uber chic designer handbags at killer prices.:tup:

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or something simillar?

3. Oh there are cute.

4. :okay:
    Looks kinda like the first one, however, the one at the store had two small pockets with leather tab closures on the front.
    Just lovely bags, are those yours above?

5. TJ Maxx has them too. I found an East West AWL (I think it was AWL) small tote there for $119. It had the original tags that said $265 so I snatched it up! I have yet to see one as low as $59.99. I have seen a barrel bag for $89.99. My Marshall's does not carry them, but I now have a new love for TJ Maxx!

6. My Marshalls & TJ Max store charge $159 for an It bag that looks a little scuffed. I can go to Macy's and get a new one for $15 more. Not fair. Price gouging in my area.

7. The front of this bag:

[​IMG]

looks like this:

[​IMG]

8. OHHHH, that's it!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! I wanted it, maybe if it is there when I go back I'll get it.
    Do you like this bag? Does it hold a good amount of stuff? I thought that it sat well on the shoulder, couldn't tell about the inside,as it was stuft.:p

9. I want that bag!!!! Ok-here is the plan, go buy that and I will send you the check. Ok just kidding, but only partly so! My TJ does not have that bag. Just some IT barrel bags.

10. Yeah, we can start a purse exchange......... you shop for me and I shop for you, we all get what we want........:yes:

11. It holds a good amount of stuff. I didn't buy it, but I stuffed it and checked.

I love that bag...it seems really nice and casual for the summer.

12. I've seen some really cute D&B's at Marshalls and TJMaxx for great prices!

13. wow those are cute! i also found a dooney at marshalls tht i bought.
    -burberry4me

14. I have actually bought a few Dooney's at Marshalls too. Can you believe they also have Perla, Coach, and some other great bags.

15. The tiny light green Alto is finally gone but there is a really cute AWL Ivy small tassel now. I love the ivy. Another time there was an AWL orange zipzip and a red AWL satchel that were really hard to put down - $160 for either!!!! Wonder why I have so many handbags, it is a puzzlement.