Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

I snagged a deal (50% off) on this Coach Mercer satchel in navy. :love: I like my little red wallet with it. :biggrin:

a8084303-329d-494f-a4de-5fa2b04f4375_zps44ezx8nq.jpg
WOW! This is a stunning combo. Congrats!

Reactions: MiaBorsa
I bought this beautiful Louis Vuitton Tivoli pm. It is the size I like to wear, a medium bag. I will add a mod shot soon. The zipper pull charm is lovely as well as the pleating. I love the structured shape. It is wide and has five feet. Great bag. They discontinued it last year I think. I am so happy I found this one.

Tivoli%20pm2_zpsuzusibjy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RuedeNesle
I bought this beautiful Louis Vuitton Tivoli pm. It is the size I like to wear, a medium bag. I will add a mod shot soon. The zipper pull charm is lovely as well as the pleating. I love the structured shape. It is wide and has five feet. Great bag. They discontinued it last year I think. I am so happy I found this one.

You have a great Lv collection!

Love it! This is one of my fave styles for LV! Can't wait for a mod shot!

Gorgeous, has been on my wish list forever! I am sure she looks lovely on you!

TM: enjoy your new treasure. I love the style of this handbag.

Another bag I have never seen. Very pretty TM! That LV collection is growing...