Dooney Giraffe Line

1. I really liked the zebra but realized it was a little over the top for me. But I am :heart:LUVING:heart: this! :tup::yes:

Giraffe.jpg
  2. way cute!

3. I like it.

4. That is really cute, not really my style, for some reason I have never been too into animal print...

but it is cute if you can pull it off!!! I like the detailing though...cute cute!

5. Wow! I'm shocked! I'm not a Dooney fan At All, but this is REALLY cute! :tup:

6. I sort of like it. Usually, I don't like animal print bags, but there's something about this one.

This post should probably be moved to the Dooney forum...

7. I saw the zebra bag today and it got the big old :tdown: from me. I'm not too crazy about this one either - sorry.

8. moving to D&B Forum. . . .

9. I wonder what they'll come up with next season? Leopard? Tiger?

10. Sorry, SwankyMama...I didn't realize until after I'd posted. :sad:

merika, I wouldn't count it out!!! I'm not a big animal print fan myself, but there's just something about this giraffe....I love it!

I saw the large sac in Macy's yesterday and it was beautiful...too big though. So I think I'll go for the small sac or medium hobo.

11. Wow i like it.

12. I saw them in person today and it was a done deal. I got the small sac and I LOVE it!!! :yahoo::heart::heart::yahoo: This is going to be a great addition to my fall/winter bag collection.

DBGiraffe2.jpg DBGiraffe.jpg
  13. I saw them over the weekend, didn't really do it for me, but if someone likes something then they should go for it. I still am trying to debate on the Zebras since so many have said they discolored and the white turned cream on them... :sad:

14. You're right...to each his own. The zebra was way too loud for me. But I'd actually prefer everyone not go crazy over the giraffe line cause that makes me all the more unique! And as for the discoloration, I'll have to watch out for that. Hopefully it won't but if it does then I'll just have to contact Dooney about it.

15. I am not feeling this style, but I have never been into animal prints. But if you can pull it off, then definitely! And knasarae you do pull it off well! Congrats!