Dooney Deals... Chat

The mini Flo satchel is a nice sized handbag. It is only slightly smaller than the 'small'. The names are misleading.... they are only indicators of relative size. The mini is a generous medium sized handbag.... because it has a wide base. The mini will hold a lot of stuff, it's just not too tall and not big enough to carry tons of things The mini is not a tote or like the medium sized Flo satchel (which is huge).
Enjoy your new handbags.... the grey and bone in Florentine are beautiful colors.
Thanks for the reassurance LJ. I'm excited. I don't own the Florentine satchel and have been wanting the style for a while. If you remember a while ago I ordered the glove leather small satchel in ivory but returned it. Totally regret doing that. I was concerned about the size and light color. If it were still available I would order it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

Thanks for the reassurance LJ. I'm excited. I don't own the Florentine satchel and have been wanting the style for a while. If you remember a while ago I ordered the glove leather small satchel in ivory but returned it. Totally regret doing that. I was concerned about the size and light color. If it were still available I would order it in a heartbeat.

These satchels are ADDICTIVE!! And of course Florentine is but we all know that LOL!! :giggle:

Reactions: Satcheldoll
You can always change your mind. Who knows how long it will take to actually receive it.

I wanted to wait and see what was coming with the 12 days of Dooney, but I have a problem. [emoji3]

Yeah the 12 days of Dooney will do me in. After ordering the mini Flo today for my birthday next month I'll have too cool my jets until the holiday sale in December.

Three colors of the smooth leather hobo are on clearance at the q for $208. Fustia, Persimmon, and Ocean (I think that is right). Fushia has been on my wish list for some time, so I ordered one. I do really like the Taupe one I have.

For those of you that are veterans of the Dooney sale cycles and what to expect.... from last year's "winter sale", I bought a small Camilla that I just didn't love, even though it was "final sale." After a lot of discussion with the store staff, the manager finally gave me a gift card for future use. I missed a few things I would have gone for on the 12 Days of Dooney, and now this sale is on (whatever they're calling it), but I'm getting sale notification in my inbox.

Question -- what sale is up next and should I hold off using up the $$ (about $300)? I was looking at the suede Darcy, looks really nice and I may go for that, but my heart is still kind of with the Alto line. Do you think we'll see more Alto sales? Is there another "Winter Sale" coming and if so, when? Any guess as to what styles will be out there? And what shows up at the outlets, as I may be near an outlet by end of January.

Thanks for any and all comments! I'm not a Dooney regular but I know many of those on these threads are!

For those of you that are veterans of the Dooney sale cycles and what to expect.... from last year's "winter sale", I bought a small Camilla that I just didn't love, even though it was "final sale." After a lot of discussion with the store staff, the manager finally gave me a gift card for future use. I missed a few things I would have gone for on the 12 Days of Dooney, and now this sale is on (whatever they're calling it), but I'm getting sale notification in my inbox.

Question -- what sale is up next and should I hold off using up the $$ (about $300)? I was looking at the suede Darcy, looks really nice and I may go for that, but my heart is still kind of with the Alto line. Do you think we'll see more Alto sales? Is there another "Winter Sale" coming and if so, when? Any guess as to what styles will be out there? And what shows up at the outlets, as I may be near an outlet by end of January.

Thanks for any and all comments! I'm not a Dooney regular but I know many of those on these threads are!
The sales in the retail boutiques are very different than those on the Dooney web site and different from those on I Love Dooney. If your gift card was from a retail boutique.... then they usually have special sales twice a year. In between there may be other sales, on selected items, but the discounts are much less. The only times I had seen half off sales at the boutiques, was the after Christmas and summer sales.
As for your gift card, I don't know how transferable it is between Dooney's different sales channels.

The sales in the retail boutiques are very different than those on the Dooney web site and different from those on I Love Dooney. If your gift card was from a retail boutique.... then they usually have special sales twice a year. In between there may be other sales, on selected items, but the discounts are much less. The only times I had seen half off sales at the boutiques, was the after Christmas and summer sales.
As for your gift card, I don't know how transferable it is between Dooney's different sales channels.

Thanks... I called one of the outlets, as I may be there in late January and they have a few of the bags I'm thinking about, although of course no Alto anymore at outlets. The SA did say that if the card was issued at a retail store (which it was), then I should be able to use it anywhere. Time will tell! I may call one of the retail locations and see if any of the Alto bags are on sale yet.

Thanks... I called one of the outlets, as I may be there in late January and they have a few of the bags I'm thinking about, although of course no Alto anymore at outlets. The SA did say that if the card was issued at a retail store (which it was), then I should be able to use it anywhere. Time will tell! I may call one of the retail locations and see if any of the Alto bags are on sale yet.
Good luck. Your timing is good. The sale in the retail boutique is usually at the beginning of Jan, although
dates vary a little some years.