Dooney & Burke Barbie

1. I was shopping at Target today and saw this Barbie. Even though I don't own any D&B bags, I had to get her as she is a cutie and I collect barbies.

I hope this is the right forum to put this in. I was debating as it is a barbie but it is Dooney.

D&Bbarbie1.JPG D&Bbarbie2.JPG D&Bbarbie.JPG
  2. cute x

3. CUTE - do you know if she comes in blonde??
    I collect blonde Barbies =)

4. I only saw her in the brunette!?! Maybe at other locations they might have a blonde. It is kinda weird she isn't blonde actually now that i think of it because they typically make blondes first. :shrugs:

5. omg that is like sticky bubble gum

6. Ohh, I love it!! I collect Barbies too ... now if only we had a Target in Canada!

7. Clever partnership! :yes:

8. That is so cute.

9. Very cute! I was considering getting her as well.

10. I love it!

11. I saw that Barbie on the Dooney website! I thought she was sooooo cute! And your Barbie is gorgeous, I agree.

OT, there's also a Kate Spade and Juicy Barbie if anyone is interested (I dunno if they're discontinued or not). I'd love it if I saw a Burberry or LV Barbie.

12. As soon as I am finished remodeling my bedroom I am going to start adding to my collection. I am another fan of collecting Barbies and this one in particular is just gorgeous.

Have any of you ladies seen the Cynthia Rowley Barbie?
    :heart:

13. There is a Burberry Barbie on the Barbie collector website, she is just gorgeous.

Barbie Collector Showcase
    :heart:

14. Vlad is going to kill me for this but we may need a Barbie subforum! I collect Barbies!

15. Too cute!