Dooney and bourkes rolling trunks

sign_coach925T

Talked as much nonsense as possible
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
i was looking throught the ctalog with a freind am so jealous lol she received hers before i did mine but i was very much taken back by the rolling trunks dooney has in various prints... i remember seeing the doodle rolling trunk ( it came in two sizes a medium and steamer size )at the store on w 60 and that really caught my eye but i very much am taken back by the signature anniversary patched plaid and giraffe but with them being priced respectively at $325 ( although the giraffe it is $850 which is a big jump and i do want to do some clothes shopping when i get back home lol so um i may have to hold of on that one but it still is pretty) which is not a very bad price at all for luggage especially for luggage that will defintely not be confused with others at the airport baggage pickup merry go round lol tell me what you all think i am saving up for a new bag but hmm i am going back home for the break and some luggage would be nice .. i have always luved and wanted a traveling trunk and i think it is time for me to stop playing the guessing game at the airport pick up on um which black suitcase is mine although i luv tumi everyone has the tumi black luggage or sear and roebuck so any help on which one you all feel is best would be much appreciated you all were so helpful last time around and i so luv my new bucket bag

oh yeah and the patched plaid /signature / medaillon also come in a rolling duffle form at the same price also
giraffe.jpg

signature.jpg

patched plaid.jpg

medallion.jpg

it.jpg

I think they are all adorable! I always like the IT pattern best. You would have to picture patinaed marked up vachetta trim with it though! Does the warranty covers damage for these, they do look sort of fragile with the rigid construction.

They are all cute...just wondering how well will they hold up getting banged and thrown around at the airport. I like the Giraffe the best, but since that one is much more expensive I vote for either the 2nd or last.

I totally want the medallion print one. LOL. I want medallion print EVERYTHING. It's gorgeous! But I like the zebra trunk, too...and the patched plaid! So many choices...!

Hey, 1300 posts for me!

I know this is an OLD post, but I couldn't find anything newer on D&B rolling trunks. Can anyone who has purchased one of the trunks and used it comment on the size and how they hold up over time? Thanks! :smile: