Dooney and Bourke slouch fringe purse

1. [​IMG]

Hi: This is a Dooney and Bourke slouch purse in suede. It was in a Glamour magazine almost a year ago. Does this look too young? It is now available on clearance only in this color. Opinions please.

Would this purse get outdated fast due to the fringe?

New to the designer purse world.

Thanks alot :confused1:

I am new to the designer purse world, don't want to spend mega bucks.

2. Hmm... I'm not really a fan of this bag. I think that the combination of materials used make it look a little cheap. If you're not set on getting this particular bag, hang around here for a while and check out the Deals & Steals section. You'll be able to find a ton of great resources and coupon codes, and you'll be surprised that you don't have to spend mega bucks to get a great handbag.

My rule of thumb is if I'm teetering about whether to buy a bag, I don't buy it. I only snatch up the ones I feel I can't live without. Hope that helps!

3. Dooney has some nicer slouches without fringe at the factory store! i have a leather medium hobo and a red and grey quilted barrel bag by them and LOVE both. i'd say keep your eye out for a cuter one, but if you like fringe, they are timeless, i hate to say it but my mom has some from back in the day and she still uses them! they're cute~! (and i'm not a fringe girl) dooney isn't a high end designer, nor is coach, but they're the only thing i collect at the moment, i'm not a rich girl ;) hehe

4. I usually like fringes, but I think those look kind of sad. Maybe it's too sparse, maybe it's wrong for that bag. I don't know, the design just looks off to me.:confused1:

5. Check online at www.dooney.com

I found this:
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

Both with no fringes. Friges look okay...think of the new season's Prada bags!!

6. i like this

SS704BRICK.jpg
  7. hehe we posted at almost the same time

8. This fringe purse is only $141 at Nordstrom. Is that a good price?

9. ^^ Yes.

10. I know this is an old thread... but I hope she got the bag!