Dooney and Bourke or Coach?

1. Hey I wanted y'alls expert opinions on which bag I should get? I'm 14 years old and I have finally saved up for either a Coach or a Dooney. I already have a Juicy daydreamer.. Suggestions on other designers in that price range or specific bags would also be great! Thanks so much =D
  2. What's the price range? You didn't say and the bags come in all different amounts. ;)

The D&B MD ANNALISA SAC is really nice. I saw it today but its suede so it might be hard to take care of, especially with winter coming. It does come in several different colors though.
  3. I think Coach signature print is a good choice. It's trendy, but it's also classic. Dooney kind of goes in and out of style.

What kind of bags do you like? Do you want a big or small bag? Will you carry it on your shoulder? What colors?
  4. I'd say Coach, But I'd stay away from suede or suede trim if it's a light color. I bought my step-dau a couple that have suede - one was pink & the suede is permanently dirty - even with careful cleaning with proper cleansers. The other is chocolate which looks much better - can't see dirt.

What is your price range?
  5. I think Coach is a better choice.
  6. I would say Coach as well. Dooney styles do sometimes go in and out of style, but a Coach is classic.

Good Luck and welcome to TPF!
  7. Out of the two, I would go with Coach.
  8. coach coach coach!
  9. Definitely Coach!!
  10. Coach :tup:
  11. I sound like a broken record, but I also vote coach:tup:
  12. I also vote for Coach.
  13. coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
    and, i have both
  14. I'd get a Coach bag
  15. First of all, I'd like to say "YAY for you!" Congratulations on saving your money at such a young age for a great purchase you will have & enjoy for years to come!
    I would have to agree with the croud and say COACH, mostly because I am not at all a fan of D&B. The COACH bag is a classic staple.
    Good luck and enjoy your new bag!!!

(Please post pictures when you get your new bag!)