Doobie - Boobie - Doo ... la la la la la ...

1. If anyone comes across any of these (referred to as "Planet", "Pod", "Boobies", "Key/Coin") ... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

I just found out from BALNYC that they have been discontinued ... I'm bummed!!! I'm heading back over the pond in the next couple of weeks, so I wanted to see if I could get some more to use for my travels ...

PS: I have the following "Boobies" already:
    --> Black
    --> Magenta
    --> Apple Green
    --> Navy Fabric w/ Black Leather

2. abby posted in her Barney's report that some boobies were seen :smile:
  3. Yeah ... saw that byMiMi ... I'm going to have my local S/A call them to see if they can ship them to MASS. Don't feel like paying sales tax & shipping!!

THANKS anyhow!
  4. Susan's in San Francisco had a bunch of Boobies when i was there a couple months ago. They even had a 05 Turq!!!

Can I ask what do you use the Boobies for and were do you attach it to your bag, if you even do that?
  5. Yeah I'm a bit curious too :p.

6. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(he he he -- I guess I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old)
  7. :upsidedown: LOL:choochoo:
  8. This thread cracks me up! :roflmfao: Boobies boobies boobies!! :nuts:
  9. lol :roflmfao::blush::roflmfao::blush::roflmfao: :blush: :roflmfao:
  10. Here's a picture of my Apple Green First with it's "Boobie" attached.

Most of the time, I put these on my Weekender bags since I use them for business travel. They are great when you need to keep spare change on you (Tube change, etc.) ... and especially when you are dealing with multiple currencies (as I often am). Since there are two sides (both zippered), I oftentimes store smaller bills as well.

I love them!!! Susan's (San Fran) ... I'll have to give them a call. I wonder if they had them on sale?!?!
    The Firsts - 1.jpg Attack of the Greens - 1.jpg
  11. I'm on the look out for boobies too Cee. Did you call Barneys? I'm looking for red, bubblegum pink (goodluck I know), and bllack.
  12. And now I'm having a conversation with myself and answering my own questions. But that's ok cause it's about Balenciaga and it's always ok to have private conversations with yourself regarding Balenciaga. :rolleyes:

Barney's NY have no boobies left.
    Susan's SF have one each in the turquoise, sky blue, and cornflower. Had a silver but I scooped it as it will be cool neutral against my black, red, and pewter bags. Regular price. Robin was the SA and she is fantastic!
  13. Sorry, I think I got the last black and last blue from Barneys today
  14. yikes, no more BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIES gals :yahoo::roflmfao::wlae:

p.s. sorry girls, i couldn't control myself!!!