Doo Yoo Tattoo?

Really pretty script!

What does it say? (can't see because of the sheen) :smile:
Thank you, my artist wrote it free hand, I really like it because its not a perfect computer font. It says "It can't rain all the time"

Pretty! Congrats..
Thanks!

LOL well thats not too bad i could handle it Thanks!!
Yea not as bad as I was expecting, I kept telling him it was like kittens scratching me. :lol:

I have a total of 13 tattoos. Just wanted to share the comparison of my most recent one. My half sleeve of the goddess of mercy. First session vs. fourth session. And I also added a pic of what the inner part of my arm looks like.

Attachments

• image-3061116896.jpg
    image-3061116896.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 1,560
  • image-524682829.jpg
    image-524682829.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 1,510
I have a total of 13 tattoos. Just wanted to share the comparison of my most recent one. My half sleeve of the goddess of mercy. First session vs. fourth session. And I also added a pic of what the inner part of my arm looks like.
Beautiful work. Question...how bad pain wise is the inner arm? I'm getting a piece done in a year or so in that place. I have had my ribs done so I hope it won't/can't be worse than that! Thanks in advance :flowers:

Ilovehandbags27 said:
Beautiful work. Question...how bad pain wise is the inner arm? I'm getting a piece done in a year or so in that place. I have had my ribs done so I hope it won't/can't be worse than that! Thanks in advance :flowers:

The inner arm hurts pretty badly. It bruised up a day after I got it done. I too have my ribs done but it's totally a different kind of pain. I would say the inner arm hurt more than ribs!

2dkw9l4.jpg

This is my Joy Division tattoo. I also have a cat tattoo on my arm, it's from Kiki's Delivery Service.

jiji.jpg

The inner arm hurts pretty badly. It bruised up a day after I got it done. I too have my ribs done but it's totally a different kind of pain. I would say the inner arm hurt more than ribs!

See, for me, the ribs hurt so much worse than my inner arm, and I sat for almost 3.5 hours for that one. The inner arm was very, very tolerable for me.

LOL every time I hear someone in this thread saying thier wrist tattoo didn't hurt, I want to cry! Mine swelled to the size of a golfball after it was done and I couldn't even make a fist with my hand. Hurt soooo bad. :P

Well...the idea was the same. My problem was the tattoo was too small for the place I wanted it and I wasn't willing to compromise on the placement since I'd been envisioning a long stem rose between my shoulder blades since I was 13. We went through books (he specializes in floral tattoos so keeps some around) and I picked out elements I liked and he designed a tattoo for the space that I'm still in awe of whenever I get to see it (which isn't as often as I like. Silly backs can be so hard to see).
tattoo-1.jpg

Completely missed your post! I need to get out of the Nail Care area more often :P Your tattoo looks gorgeous, semirose! I can see what you mean, a smaller tattoo wouldn't have been as proportional. But it looks great this way, the flower is very detailed. I hope the artist I have will be willing to tell me if mine won't work.