Doo Yoo Tattoo?

1. I said something on another thread that got me wondering about you guys. Who here has one or more tattoos? Where are they? Why did you choose the design you chose? You can even post a picture, provided that the tattoo is in a, shall we say "PG-13" or under location.

I guess I get to go first again, since I'm starting this! Mine is on my right outside ankle. It's a violin that I first got 9 years ago. I took up the violin 12 years ago and always wanted a tattoo, so this was a natural choice for me. I was never very happy with the work the tattooist did, so back in May I finally got it re-done. Here's the new 'too. Ick! I hate this picture of my leg. It's not that big, just the effects of the close-up lens. :blush:

[​IMG]

2. I would love to have a tattoo...but my needle phobia keeps me out of the tattoo shop. A pink fairy would be my choice. :love:

3. i got this last year, September 17, 2005. it's the 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil' adage with a twist:wlae:. it's my first tattoo ever, and i'm planning to get another one on my hip soon :yes:.

tattoo 001.jpg tattoo 002.jpg
  4. Sandra: WOW

5. I am at work and can't access my pics, but I have three tattoos. One on the outside of my right ankle that is a red heart with "Ashley" inside the heart (my 5 yr old daughter's name.) The secone one I got is on my lower back, is about the size of Yeuxhonntes and it is a very colorful butterfly in the middle with roses and thorny vines extending from either side. The third one is a blue cross with black tribal detail and a sunrise behind it, got that one on the back of my neck/uppermiddle back.

I plan to get one on each shoulderblade as well. We've discussed tattoos here before and a lot of you out there hate them. Maybe we could just use this thread to talk about our love of tattoos and show them off, without any negatives??

6. Mine is my eyebrows and eyeliner.

7. Love your tats...I am LOVING that See no evil tat...WOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have 3...THEY ARE addicting like THESE BAGS LOL

8. Nooooooo!!!! God, I'm too much of a chicken to get my ears pierced, lol. I'd never be able to get a tattoo!

But I do think that *some* of them are nice. I don't like full body/overly large tattoos though

9. Noo! :lol:

I'm too scared of commitment! :biggrin:

10. I don't have any tattoos, I don't want to have something engraved on me and then later on having to get rid of them because I change my mind. I do, however, want to get a bellybutton ring one of these days - but I have to lose some weight and get a flat stomach first - so I guess it's never going to happen.:lol:

11. i always wanted to have one but i admit i'm scared :p i don't like needles...
    i even design a drawing of a seahorse. i LOVEEEE seahorses!!!!

12. Here's mine.

I started out with the moon on the left... I think I want to get it redone though... I got it when I was 18.

Then I got the sun on the right when I was 20..

then I connected them with the design in the middle 2 years ago.

So technically, I have 3 tattoos? ;)

Passed out 2 out of the 3 tattoo times. :lol:

tat.jpg
  13. I don't have any tattoos...it's a hard decision for me I want one but I don't b/c I might regret it when I'm older. yeux..I love your tattoo...too cute! What's the story behind yours, why did you get that? And your body looks to be in fantastic shape, if I were to get one there no one would see it b/c I have alittle pooch & it wouldn't be so pretty! LOL

14. I'm a newbie here and I wondered if the topic had come up before, but thought I'd toss it out anyway.

I know people have pretty strong opinions one way or the other about tattoos and that's fine, but could we keep this just a "show & tell" thread? Thanks! :heart::heart::heart:

15. None, but I want some! Just trying to find a good shop. And figuring out where I want it. Probably on my shoulder.